An EEA family permit is a form of ‘entry clearance visa’ to the UK, which is issued for six months. Nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can join their EEA family members who are exercising their treaty rights and residing in the UK.
The non-EEA national can apply for residence card as a family member of an EEA national before the expiration of the EEA family permit. This residence card is issued for five years in accordance with the EEA Regulations 2016 and can be renewed in five years or a family member of an EEA National may apply for a permanent residence card if can satisfy all the Home Office requirements.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with application for a family permit as a family member or an extended family member of an EEA national. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for family permit as family member/extended family member of an EEA national and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, fast and professional immigration service.
In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your EEA Family Permit Application, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- Our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your EEA Family Permit application.
- Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the EEA Family Permit application.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your EEA Family Permit.
- Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.