Immigration Rules with regard to fiancé(e) visa changed on 9 July 2012 and new rules apply to any application made on or after 9 July 2012. An application as a fiancé(e) can be made to the British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate for entry clearance as a fiancé(e) in order to join a person present and settled in the UK and get married in the UK after arriving in the UK as a fiancé(e).
If application is successful, the applicant will be issued with six months leave to enter as a fiancé(e) and marriage must be registered in the UK within these six months to apply for further leave to remain in the UK on the basis of marriage.
The applicant will have to meet the requirements of the Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules to qualify for fiancé(e) visa.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with application for a fiancé(e) visa. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for a fiancé(e) visa and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your application for a fiancé(e) visa, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- Our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application for a fiancé(e) visa.
- Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a fiancé(e) visa.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for a fiancé(e) visa.
- Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.