In order to qualify for a permanent residence document an applicant needs to show that he/she has been exercising her/his Treaty Rights in the UK for a ‘continuous period’ of 5 years. Permanent Residency is only valid in the UK.
An applicant must prove that he/she has been a qualified person or a family member of a qualified person for 5 years.
A qualified person is one who has citizenship of an EEA country or Switzerland,and either is self-sufficient, studying, self-employed, looking for work or working in the UK.
Permanent Residency may be granted to close or extended family members of an EEA Nationals if they can prove that their relationship with their EEA National continues to subsist and they have maintained their qualified person status throughout the period of five years.
The immigration lawyers at Law Park are experts in dealing with Permanent Residence Document Application. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your Permanent Residence Document Application and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your Permanent Residence Document Application, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- Our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your Permanent Residence Document Application.
- Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for your Permanent Residence Document Application.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for your Permanent Residence Document Application.
- Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.