A Short-term study visa is designed for individuals who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, and planning to do a short course of study in the UK.
- an applicant has enough money to support herself/himself without working or claiming public funds
- an applicant booked a course in the UK at an accepted place of study
- an applicant has enough money to pay for his/her trip to the UK and back to their country
An individual who is under 18 has to have permission from their parent or guardian to study in the UK.
As a short-term student you can stay for 6 months for study a short course (including English language course) or make a research; or up to 11 months for studying an English language in the UK.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with application for a short term student Visa. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for a short term student Visa and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your application for a short term student Visa, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- Our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application for a short term student Visa.
- Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a short term student visa.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for a short term student Visa.
- Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.