The Tier 4 Student visa (General) is a visa for International Students. So, it’s for those who want to study a course in the United Kingdom. However, that course must lead to a level six qualification.
The Tier 4 Student visa (Child) is a visa for children between four and seventeen years old. Thus, it’s for those children who also want to study in the United Kingdom at independent fee-paying schools.
A Short-term study visa is for individuals who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as Switzerland. However, they must be planning to do a short course of study in the UK.
Professional Immigration Service To Submit Your Application For Student Visa.
Our team of professionals would work with you and your application for Student Visa. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that you need to submit alongside your application for Student Visa.
- A member of our team will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for Student Visa.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for Student Visa.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.