You can request a fiance to the British Embassy/High Commission/UK Visa Application Centre for entry clearance as a fiance to join a person present and settled in the UK. I. e person who is a British national or has Indefinite leave to remain. Further, you can get married in the UK after arriving in the UK as a fiance. From 1st January 2021, you can now also join your partner who has settled status or proof of permanent residence as a national from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, or pre-settled status (leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme) if they have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021.
If the fiance visa application is successful, the applicant will receive six months of leave to enter as a fiance. However, he/she must register a union in the UK within these six months. It is to apply for further leave to remain in the UK by marriage.
The applicant has to meet the Immigration Rules to qualify for the visa.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with the application for a fiance visa. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your request for a fiance visa, and we are here to provide you with friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Professional immigration service for the Fiance visa application
If our team of professionals works with you and your application for a fiance visa, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- A member of our team will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation for submitting alongside your application for a fiance visa.
- One of our lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a fiance visa.
- LawPark will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your fiance visa application.
- We will protect when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.