You can request a fiance to the British Embassy/High Commission/UK Visa Application Centre for entry clearance to join a person present and settled in the UK. I. e person who is a British national or has Indefinite leave to remain. Further, you can get married in the UK after arriving in the UK as a fiance. From 1st January 2021, you can join your partner who has settled status or proof of permanent residence as a national from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein. A pre-settled level is also acceptable (leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme) if they have started living in the UK before 1st January 2021.
If the fiance visa application is successful, the applicant will receive six months of leave to enter as a fiance. However, they must register a union in the UK within these six months. It is to apply for further leave to remain in the UK by marriage.
The applicant has to meet the Immigration Rules to qualify for the visa.
The immigration lawyers at Lawpark are experts in dealing with the application for a fiance visa. Suppose you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your request for a fiance visa. In that case, we are here to provide you with a friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Family visa application
Full representation services for the family visa application. Entry clearance/leave to remain for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and wish to join their settled or British partners.
Professional immigration service for the Fiance visa application
If our team of professionals works with you and your application for a fiance visa, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- A member of our team will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation for submitting alongside your application for a fiance visa.
- One of our lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a fiance visa.
- LawPark will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your fiance visa application.
- We will protect when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.