Qualified immigration lawyers
Immigration lawyers in Hammersmith
LawPark immigration lawyers advise on a range of individual immigration needs as well as do their best to help clients from all over the world.
Moreover, our immigration specialists are dealing with a variety of immigration cases, from Spouse Visas, Visit visas, Student Visas, and Work Permits to Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA, and Citizenship applications.
In other words, we aim to deliver the best immigration advice tailored to each client’s individual situation.
To clarify, the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) is our official governing body for immigration advice in the UK.
If our team of professionals works with you and your application, then you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- Also, our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Besides, our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your immigration application.
- Moreover, our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms as well as answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will also draft a cover letter that will support and submit the immigration application.
- Furthermore, your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.
Free Case Evaluation
SAY YOUR CASE
Subscribe to our newsletter
The LAWPARK immigration lawyers primarily designed newsletters to highlight free information as well as advice at the most pertinent times, to help you.
Besides, it will direct you to great content written by lawyers, and new blogs aiming to aid you in your applications. We will also make you aware of timely online and offline training resources.
So, if you take 60 seconds to sign up for the Lawpark here, we will be able to send you the most tailored content. However, if signing up isn’t for you and you still want to get all of our unique updates, you can subscribe with your e-mail address below.
LawPark is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Authorisation number: F201700018.
The materials contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Law Park does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.