Full representation services for student visas applications
|Type of application||Understanding the concept||Our fee|
|TIER 4 Student – principal applicant||Entry clearance/leave to remain for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who want to study in the UK.
Discounts for family applications
|TIER 4 Student – spouse||Entry clearance/leave to remain for spouses who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as Switzerland who wish to join Tier 4 migrants in the UK||£605|
|TIER 4 Student–child||Entry clearance/leave to remain for children who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as Switzerland who wish to join Tier 4 migrants in the UK||£605|
|TIER 4 (Child) Student||It is also an entry clearance for children who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as Switzerland, who are aged between 4 and 17 and want to study at an independent school in the UK||£605|
A short-term student visa is designed for individuals outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and planning to do a short course of study in the UK.
Key requirements. So, an applicant should/must:
- have enough money to support themselves without working or claiming public funds
- book a course in the UK at an accepted place of study
- have enough money to pay for their trip to the UK and back to their country
An individual under 18 has to have permission from their parent or guardian to study in the UK.
As a short term student, you can stay for six months to study a short course (including an English language course) or do research; or up to 11 months for studying the English language in the UK.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with the application for a short term student Visa. You may need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your request for a short term student Visa. So, we are here to provide you with a friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Professional immigration service for short term students
Our team of professionals would work with you and your application for a short term student Visa. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- Lawpark lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will also explain all documentation you need to submit alongside your application for a short term student Visa.
- Further, one of our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our lawyers will also complete the application forms and answer questions that you may have.
- Moreover, we will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail, if needed.
- We will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a short term student visa.
- A member of our team will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for a short term student Visa.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.