From 9 July 2012, the Immigration Rules for applicants seeking the proposed civil partner visa changed. So, new rules now apply to any further immigration applications made on or after 9 July 2012. A person asking for an entry clearance application as a Proposed Civil Partner can still do it. However, they must submit their request to the British Diplomatic Post Overseas (British Embassy/High Commission). To register a Civil Partnership in the UK with a person present and settled in the UK.
The UK Statutes provide legal recognition of Civil partnerships. It is a relationship between two people of the same sex under the Civil Partnership Act 2004. The application for a visa as a Proposed Civil Partner may be successful. Then, the applicant will receive leave to enter the UK for six months. Further, they must register a Civil Partnership with the Registered in the UK within these six months.
The Entry Clearance Officer may refuse the application for entry clearance as a Proposed Civil Partner. Then, the applicant can file an Entry Clearance Appeal within 28 days from the date of receipt of the refusal letter.
Family visa application
Complete representation services for the family visa application. Entry clearance/leave to remain for individuals outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who wish to join their settled or British partners.
The applicant must meet the requirements of Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules to qualify for a proposed civil partner visa.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with the application for a proposed civil partner visa. You may need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your request for a permit. So, we are here to provide you with a friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Reliable and professional immigration service to obtain the proposed civil partner visa
If our team of professionals works with you and your application for a proposed civil partner visa, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation you need to submit alongside your proposed civil partner visa application.
- Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss their relevance to your case.
- One of our lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter to support and submit the application.
- A team member will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for a proposed civil partner visa.
- We will protect your interests when working with you during the entire process. You may ask us for an update while the application is pending with the Home Office.