Permanent Residence Document – exercise Treaty Rights

You can no longer apply for a document certifying permanent residence or a permanent residence card under the EEA Immigration Regulations 2016. All previously granted documents will be valid until 30 June 2021. If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national and live in the UK by 31 December 2020, you can apply for settled status by 30 June 2021 under the EU Settlement Scheme.

To qualify for a permanent residence document, applicants must show that they have exercised their Treaty Rights in the UK for five years. Permanent Residency is only valid in the UK.

An applicant must prove that they have been a qualified person or a family member of a person qualified for five years of residence.

A qualified person has citizenship of an EEA country or Switzerland and is self-sufficient, studying, self-employed, looking for work or working in the UK.

A grant of Permanent Residency

You may have a grant of Permanent Residency to close or extended family members of an EEA Nationals. However, they must prove that their relationship with EEA National continues. Moreover, they have to have maintained their qualified person status for five years.

The immigration lawyers at Law Park are experts in dealing with the Permanent residence Document Application. You may need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application. So, we are here to provide you with a friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.

Professional immigration service to submit your permanent residence document application

Our team of professionals will work with you and your application. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:

  • Our immigration specialists will provide detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
  • One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
  • Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation you submit alongside your Permanent Residence Document Application.
  • Also, one of our lawyers will examine these documents and discuss their relevance to your case.
  • Moreover, our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
  • If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
  • Further, we will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting your Permanent Residence Document application.
  • Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for your Permanent Residence Document Application.
  • We will protect your interests when working with you during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.