If an EEA national is exercising Treaty rights in the UK, is a qualified person, then s/he may request that Home Office issues a registration certificate as confirmation of his/her right of residence under EC law.
Switzerland is not part of the EEA, but Swiss nationals and their family members also have the same free movement rights as EEA nationals.
Common question: why to apply for a registration certificate?
You may apply for that kind of certificate to confirm your immigration status to have fewer checks when applying for benefits and travelling.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with the application for the Registration certificate. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for the Registration certificate and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Professionally made application for the registration certificate
If our team of professionals works with you and your application for the Registration certificate, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- A member of our team will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that we need to submit alongside your application for the Registration certificate.
- We will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for the Registration certificate.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for the Registration certificate.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.