You can no longer make an application for a registration certificate. All previously granted registration immigration certificates will be valid until 30 June 2021. If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national and live in the UK by 31 December 2020, you can apply for pre-settled or settled status by 30 June 2021 under the EU Settlement Scheme.
An EEA national may be exercising Treaty rights in the UK and is a qualified person. Then they may request that Home Office issues a registration certificate. It is confirmation of his/her right of residence under EC law.
Switzerland is not part of the EEA. However, Swiss nationals and their family members also have the same free movement rights as EEA nationals.
Common question: why to apply for a registration certificate?
You may apply for that kind of certificate to confirm your immigration status. That allows having fewer checks when applying for benefits and travelling.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with the application for the registration certificate. You may need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for the Registration certificate. So, we are here to provide you with friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.
Application checking services
We check applications for naturalisation and registration as British citizens as well as applications under the EEA Regulations. We can also offer to check all other types of immigration applications.
Professionally made an application for the registration certificate.
If our team of professionals works with you and your application for the registration certificate, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- A member of our team will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that we need to submit alongside your application for the Registration certificate.
- We will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the application for the registration certificate.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for the Registration certificate.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.