Tourist & Short Stay Visas

  • Standard Visit Visa (up to 6 months)
  • Marriage/civil partnership Visa (up to 6 months)
  • Permitted paid engagement Visa  (up to 1 month)
  • Transit (up to 48 hours)
  • Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student Visa (6-12 months)
Tourist on Westminster bridge
Westminster Bridge

Short-term student Visa

A Short-term study visa is designed for individuals who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and planning to do a short course of study in the UK.