Marriage Visitor Visa is to visit the UK from outside the EEA

Immigration to the UK is becoming more complex, and the rules are becoming more demanding. Due to the constant high failure rate of the Home Office, British migration lawyers continue to achieve consistently positive results on behalf of our clients submitting applications for Marriage Visitor Visa.

We can provide legal representation throughout the UK. Law Park is not just another faceless immigration consultation – we are where you are, and we are there when you need us. Our lawyers understand that applying for a UK visa is a critical decision. That is why we monitor it carefully, and we are always happy to hear from you. Why not call us on 02032907304 and find out how we can help.

We are committed to your successful UK visa application, and we are committed to all of our clients:

  • Our initial free visa assessment means that we choose the correct visa for you.
  • A member of our team will guide you through the evidence and documents required for your application.
  • We will fill out your application and collect all the necessary documentation.
  • One of our lawyers will submit your application, documentation and evidence on time and on your behalf.
  • We will regularly contact the Home Office to ensure they are reviewing your application.

Is Marriage Visitor Visa right for me?

You need Marriage Visitor Visa if you intend to visit the United Kingdom from outside the EEA and plan to marry or register a civil partnership in the UK or notify about it. You do not need to marry a British citizen or a person who has a settlement in the UK, but you should not plan to settle in the UK after marriage or a civil partnership. This visa allows you to stay for a maximum of 6 months, after which you must leave the UK. Marriage Visitor Visa has limitations, and we will notify you if another type of visa will best suit your needs.