Tier 4 (General) The Tier 4 Student visa (General) is for International Students. So, it’s for those who want to study a course in the United Kingdom. However, that course must lead to a level six qualification.
The Tier 4 Student visa (Child) is for children between four and seventeen. Thus, it’s for those children who also want to study in the United Kingdom at independent fee-paying schools.
A Short-term study visa is for individuals outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. However, they must plan to study in the UK for a short course.
Student visa application
Full representation services for student visas applications. This visa is an entry clearance/leave to remain for individuals from outside the EEA and Switzerland who want to study in the UK.
Professional immigration service to submit your application for a student visa
Our team of professionals will work with you and your application for Student Visa. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation you need to submit alongside your application for Student Visa.
- A team member will examine these documents and discuss their relevance to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the application for Student Visa.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for Student Visa.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.