The Tier 4 Student visa (General) is a visa for International Students. So, it’s for those who want to study a course in the United Kingdom. However, that course must lead to a level six qualification.
The Tier 4 Student visa (Child) is a visa for children between four and seventeen. Thus, it’s for those children who also want to study in the United Kingdom at independent fee-paying schools.
A Short-term study visa is for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. However, they must be planning to do a short course of study in the UK.
Professional immigration service to submit your application for a student visa.
Our team of professionals would work with you and your application for Student Visa. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that you need to submit alongside your application for Student Visa.
- A member of our team will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the application for Student Visa.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for Student Visa.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.