Book an appointment for additional services with a Lawpark lawyer who will act on your behalf. For instance, we can request immigration history from the Home Office.
If our team of professionals works with you and your application, then you can expect to enjoy the following additional services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- Also, our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Besides, our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation you need to submit alongside your immigration application.
- Moreover, our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions you may have.
- The Lawpark team will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail if needed.
- Our lawyers will also draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the immigration application.
- Furthermore, your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.