Tourist and short stay visas

Tourist on Westminster bridge thinks about civil partner visa application through lawyers
Tourist and short stay visas

Tourist & Short Stay Visas

  • Standard Visit (up to 6 months)
  • Marriage/civil partnership (up to 6 months)
  • Permitted paid engagement  (up to 1 month)
  • Transit (up to 48 hours)
  • Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student (6-12 months)

  Short-term student Visa

A Short-term study visa is for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who plan to do a short course of study in the UK.

Professional Immigration Service To Submit Your Application For Short Stay Visas.

Our professionals will work with you and your application for Short Stay Visas. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:

  • Firstly, our immigration specialists will provide detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
  • Secondly, one of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
  • Also, our immigration lawyers will explain all the documentation you need to submit alongside your Tourist and short-stay visa application.
  • A team member will examine these documents and discuss their relevance to your case.
  • Our immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions you may have.
  • If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process.
  • One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the application for Short Stay Visas.
  • Our immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for Short Stay Visas.
  • We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.