- Standard Visit (up to 6 months)
- Marriage/civil partnership (up to 6 months)
- Permitted paid engagement (up to 1 month)
- Transit (up to 48 hours)
- Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student (6-12 months)
A Short-term study visa is designed for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and plans to do a short course of study in the UK.
Professional Immigration Service To Submit Your Application For Short Stay Visas.
Our team of professionals would work with you and your application for Short Stay Visas. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Firstly, our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA relevant to your case.
- Secondly, one of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Also, our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation you need to submit alongside your Tourist and Short Stay Visas application.
- A member of our team will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- One of our lawyers will draft a cover letter supporting and submitting the application for Short Stay Visas.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision regarding your application for Short Stay Visas.
- We will protect your interests during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.