Tourist on Westminster bridge
Westminster bridge

If an EEA national is exercising Treaty rights in the UK, is a qualified person, then s/he may request that s/he is issued with a registration certificate as confirmation of his/her right of residence under EC law.

Switzerland is not part of the EEA, but Swiss nationals and their family members also have the same free movement rights as EEA nationals.

Common question: why to apply for a registration certificate?

You may apply for a registration certificate to confirm your immigration status to have less checks when applying for benefits and travelling.

The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with application for Registration certificate. If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for Registration certificate and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service.

In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your application for Registration certificate, you can expect to enjoy the following services:

  • Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
  • Our immigration lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
  • Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application for Registration certificate.
  • Our immigration lawyers will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
  • Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
  • If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
  • Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for Registration certificate.
  • Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for Registration certificate.
  • Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.