How to move to England 2021-2022: a step-by-step guide for migrants in the UK.
Home to some of the world’s best museums, restaurants, sports teams and universities. Besides, there’s no doubt that moving to the UK for work, study, or adventure is a goal many share.
Whether you’re heading to England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, the UK is known for its stunning scenery, city attractions and cultural lifestyle.
Moving can seem like a major hurdle, but moving can be a relatively painless process with the right information.
So, this guide will walk you through step-by-step instructions for moving to the UK, including finding a job and housing, opening a bank account, the local cost of living, and the UK healthcare system.
Brief statistics of life in the UK:
- Population: 66,796,800
- Capital: Cardiff (Wales), Edinburgh (Scotland), London (England) and Belfast (Northern Ireland) are the capitals of Great Britain.
- The total number of foreigners is 9.3 million.
- The official language is English.
- Weather: temperate climate, Celsius
- The largest cities are London, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast.
- The average salary is £30,420
The fee for the first hour of consultation is deductible from the cost of the services engaged. Also, we will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
Migrants in the UK: Read the continuation below:
- Step 1. Determine the legal requirements for moving to the UK.
- Step 2: Make sure you can afford the UK Living Wage.
- Step 3. Set up your finances in the UK
- Step 4: Find a job and start working in the UK
- Step 5: Find a place to live in the UK
- Step 6: Make sure you have UK medical care coverage.
- Step 7. Learn the language if you haven’t already.
- Step 8: Don’t be lonely – make friends and connect with other ex-pats in the UK.
- Step 9: Find out the UK emergency numbers