Welcome to Lawpark, your professional immigration lawyers in Hammersmith, London. Our immigration specialists are here to provide tailored advice and assistance to clients worldwide, covering various immigration cases such as Spouse Visas, Visit visas, Student visas, Work Permits, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA, and Citizenship applications. The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates us. So, we are abiding by their rules and regulations.
With over 24 years of experience in various cases, Lawpark understands the importance of professionalism, privacy, and confidentiality in our client relationships. We ensure our client’s needs are met while providing exceptional customer service. Our team of immigration lawyers can provide you with detailed instructions regarding immigration regulations and specific procedures and answer any questions you may have about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
The fee for the first hour of consultation is deductible from the cost of the services engaged. Also, we will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
We also take care of the documentation required for your application, including examining and discussing their relevance to your case, completing application forms, preparing sponsorship declarations, and drafting cover letters supporting and submitting the immigration application. Our immigration lawyers will protect your interests throughout the process, keeping you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.
Lawpark also offers a newsletter highlighting free information and providing advice at the most appropriate times to help you. The newsletter will direct you to great content written by lawyers and new blogs to aid your applications. We will also make you aware of timely online and offline training resources. By signing up for our newsletter, you can receive tailored content in as little as 60 seconds.
Lawpark practice areas
Our practice areas include
- EEA applications under EU law,
- Settlement in the UK – General Requirements,
- Family members of the person present & settled,
- Student visa for international students in the UK,
- Tourist and Short-stay visas, and Citizenship – You become a naturalised citizen.
- We are experts in dealing with the application for Indefinite Leave to Remain. That may interest clients who wish to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
We take fees for our services, but we assure you that your application will succeed. Our team of immigration lawyers is dedicated to providing exceptional service while ensuring that our client’s needs are met throughout the process.
Please note that the materials on this website are for general information purposes only. So, they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept responsibility for any loss that may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
If you need professional immigration advice or assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to working with you.
- A same-sex partner visa in the UK is available to applicants.
- An EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit – a form of entry clearance visa to the UK
- An extended family member of EEA national or of his spouse
- Blog – Immigration Services General Guidance
- British Citizen Registration – What are the rules?
- Child student visa – visa to study in the United Kingdom
- Citizenship – you become a naturalised citizen
- Civil partner Visa UK and its extension – Basic Requirements
- CONTACT US ON IMMIGRATION, CITIZENSHIP OR HUMAN RIGHTS
- Cooperation and vacancies
- EEA applications under EU law – an EU Settlement Scheme
- Family members of persons present and settled in the UK
- Fiance visa – six months’ leave to enter.
- Immigration lawyers in Hammersmith. 02032907304
- Immigration services general guidance and the disclaimer
- Long Residence as a basis for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Marriage Visitor Visa is to visit the UK from outside the EEA
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen – key requirements
- Permanent Residence Document – exercise Treaty Rights
- Proposed Civil Partner Visa in the UK | New rules apply
- Registration Certificate – confirmation of the right of residence
- Residence card as a family member of an EEA National
- Reviews about Immigration lawyer in Hammersmith London
- Settlement in the UK – General Requirements
- Short-term Student Visa – apply with Lawpark 02032907304
- Sitemap is a list of URLs for the website of Lawpark
- Student Visa for International Students in the United Kingdom
- Student Visas. Hammersmith, London
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Terms and conditions of services on Visa Assessment Suite
- The UK spouse visa is available. Call 02032907304
- Tourist and Short Stay Visas – 02032907304
- Two years stay extension by 10 years long residence rule.
- UK sole representative visa – another immigration category
- Unmarried Partner Visa in the UK – Call 02032907304
- Unmarried Partners of the EEA Nationals in the UK
- Visa for tourists & short-stay visitors – immigration lawyer
- Иммиграционный юрист в Лондоне
- Иммиграция из стран ЕЭЗ в Объединённое Королевство
- Тест “Жизнь в Великобритании” (“Life in the UK”)
- Туристические и краткосрочные визы