Tourism & studies

Student Visa / Тест “Жизнь в Великобритании” (“Life in the UK”)

Student visa for International students in the UK

The Tier 4 Student visa (Child) is for children between four and seventeen years old. Thus, it’s for those children who also want to study in the United Kingdom at independent fee-paying schools.
Read More
Tourist on Westminster bridge thinks about civil partner visa application through lawyers

Tourist and short stay visas

A Short-term study visa is designed for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who plans to do a short course of study in the UK.
Read More