EEA Family Permit - a form of entry clearance visa to the UK

In the case of a successful application, an applicant can have an EEA family permit. It is a form of ‘entry clearance visa’ to the UK for six months. Nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can join their EEA family members. By the way, they must be exercising their treaty rights and residing in the UK.

The non-EEA national can apply for a residence card as a family member of an EEA national. They must do that before the expiration of the EEA family permit. The applicant can renew this residence card issued for five years by the EEA Regulations 2016 in five years. Alternatively, a family member of an EEA national may apply for a permanent residence card. He may do that only if he can satisfy all the Home Office requirements.

The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with an application for a family permit as a family member or an extended family member of an EEA national. You may need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for a family permit a family member/extended family member of an EEA national. So, we are here to provide you with a friendly, reliable, fast, and professional immigration service.

Our team of professionals can work with you and your EEA Family Permit application. So, you can expect to enjoy the following services:

  • Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
  • One of our lawyers will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
  • Our immigration lawyers will explain all the documentation which you need to submit alongside your EEA Family Permit application.
  • We will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
  • Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
  • If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
  • Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit your application.
  • A member of our team will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your EEA Family Permit.
  • We will protect your interests when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.