With a Global Talent visa, you can work in the UK if you are a leader or potential leader in digital technology, for example, in:
- financial technology (‘fintech’)
- artificial intelligence
Firstly, you do not need a job offer to get a visa. Your background can be either:
- Technical, you’re a developer, engineer or data scientist.
- Business, you have commercial, investment or digital product expertise in a technology company that creates software, hardware or processes data.
Certainly, Tech Nation’s criteria are designed for applicants with technical and business skills in the digital technology sector. Suitable skill types are listed below to clarify.
The fee for the first hour of consultation is deductible from the cost of the services engaged. Also, we will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- DevOps / SysOps engineers
- Principal software engineers/developers
- Experienced data scientists/data engineers
- Cybersecurity experts
- Hardware engineers
- Experienced video game developers
- Operating systems engineers
- Experienced Mobile App Developers
- Experienced back-end developers leading the development of or contributing heavily to significant new technologies or open-source projects (for example, blockchain, Scala, Golang, Elasticsearch and so on)
- CTO or VP engineering experience managing teams of in-house employees at a growing digital business
- Virtual as well as augmented reality developers
- Experience in leading substantial VC investments of over £25m
- Experience as a commercial/business lead (i.e. P&L, growth, sales and distribution strategy) in a digital business
- Solution sales experts
- Experience in expanding or growing a significant product-led digital technology business
- Experienced Product Manager (to sum up)
- SaaS or enterprise sales leadership for digital services
- Solution sales skills performed for a growing B2B digital business (i.e. not big-company)
- Performance marketing experts performed in-house for digital businesses.
- Experienced and senior VC or PE analysts with track records of leading investments in digital businesses
Finally, this list is incomplete and indicates the typical applicants assessed by Tech Nation.