After staying lawfully in the UK for a continuous period of ten years, an applicant may apply for an extension of leave to remain. If an applicant can not meet the Home Office requirements, the extension can only be granted for two years. Usually, it happens when an applicant cannot meet the English Language and Good Character requirements.
The immigration lawyers at Law Park are experts in dealing with the application for extension of leave to remain. If you need legal help, we are here to provide you with friendly and professional immigration service.
Applications for indefinite leave to remain
Full representation services in applications for indefinite leave to remain
Friendly, reliable, efficient and professional immigration service for two years stay extension.
If our team of professionals works with you and your application, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations and procedures that are relevant to your case.
- Answering any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Explaining all the documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application.
- Examination of these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Completion of the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, we will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Drafting a cover letter that will support and submit your application.
- A member of our team will communicate with immigration departments to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application.
- We will protect your interests when working with you during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.