If a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland is living in the UK in accordance with the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016, their family members who are not EEA or Swiss citizens also have the right to come to the UK to live and work here and to apply for a residence card.
If you are a non-European family member of an EEA or Swiss national, and you have decided to come to the UK to join them, you can apply for a residence card. The residence card is your document which proves your right to stay in the UK under EU law. The residence card is normally issued for 5 years and may take the form of an endorsement in your passport (“sticker”) or a separate document confirming your immigration status.
In order to apply for a residence card the applicant must provide a valid passport and evidence that their EEA family member is exercising treaty rights in the UK.
According to EEA Regulations 2016, the processing time for a residence card is no longer than 6 months from the date of receipt of the application.
The immigration lawyers at LawPark are experts in dealing with application for a Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National . If you need legal help from immigration lawyers in London to prepare and submit your application for a Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National and we are here to provide you friendly, reliable, fast and professional immigration service.
Submit your application for a Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National
In the event that our team of professionals works with you and your Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National Application, you can expect to enjoy the following services:
- Our immigration specialists will provide you with detailed instructions in regards to immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and the UKBA that are relevant to your case.
- A member of our team will answer any questions about your case while identifying its benefits and drawbacks.
- Our immigration lawyers will explain all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application for a Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National.
- We will examine these documents and discuss how they are relevant to your case.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will complete the application forms and answer any questions that you may have.
- If needed, our immigration lawyers will prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail.
- Our lawyers will draft a cover letter that will support and submit the application for a Residence Card As Family Member of An EEA National.
- Our team of immigration lawyers will communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your Residence Card As Family Member Of An EEA National.
- Your interests will be protected when working with our immigration lawyers during the entire process. We will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office.